Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Design Team Project

Other products: 4345 Build A window  Want2Scrap Chipboard Embellishment, 4802 Want 2 Scrap Brick Stencil, Pearl Stemmens, Spanish Moss, Flat Back Pearls, Gesso, Sponge, Hot glue, Teal blue acrylic paint, and Teal Blue Ink.
Instructions: In your favorite 12 x 12 sheet from the "Sunny Day Collection" use a sponge to dab Gesso in places were you want to use the brick stencil and let it dry or use your heat tool to speed things up. Ink up a sponge with a teal blue color and use the brick stencil from "Want2Scrap" and dab the color through the stencil in the areas were the Gesso is dry, with the same color of ink use the "Large Elegant Word Background Stamp" and stamp the image in random places to add more interest, and with a paint brush splat Gesso and Teal Blue Acrylic Paint to add dimention to the background. Using the Posy Patch Flower PreCut Set Stamps, stamp the largest flower onto dark blue cardstock 15 times and cut them out with the cordinating Posy Patch die, use the Blossom Tool Kit to shape each rose and add flowers stemmens to the center of each rose. Paint the Chipboard BLESSED Embellishment from Want2Scrap with gesso and then with teal blue acrylic paint and once dry dab gesso with a sponge and cut out one of the butterflies from the paper collection and adhere it to the first letter of the chipboard letter.Time to adhere it all to the 12X12! Use a chipboard Embellishment paint it and dab Gesso, Heat dry and mount it on foam board for dimention, now place the roses and cut out the swirl leaves from the Gift Ensemble die 3 times and add to the bottom of each of the roses, add Spanish Moss as a filler as well as cut flowers from the smallest Posy Patch Flowers die and add flat pearl for the center of each flower, you can add as filler anything you like, in this case I used little bits and pieces and I love the way it turned out! Adhere the chipboard Embelishment and with a black pen draw around it and dab gesso and there it is! LOVE this layout!! I used a picture of my son and He is one of my Kiddos God has BLESSED me with. Hope you liked this tutorial!


You Can find all of these Beautiful Heartfelt Creations Products HERE! Thank you for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Such beautiful colors on your lovely layout! Love the shades of blue and your flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking!!! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so beautiful...the colors, the flowers, the brick wall...the color spatters...all add up to a totally fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page, Leticia! Love your use of gesso and stenciling as well as your use of white space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page. Your flowers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page is soooo beautiful!!! Fabulous colors, love the brick wall and those amazing flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete

  7. EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts until I finally met Mr, Pedro He was able to give me a loan of Euro 450,000.00. He also helped some other colleagues of mine. I am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and I told myself that any lender that rescues my family from our poor situation, I will tell the name to the whole wide world, and I am so happy to say that my family is back for good because I was in need a loan to start my life all over as I am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until I meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Pedro, he was the Saviour GOD sent to rescue my family and at first I thought it was not going to be possible until I received my loan, I invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline, and I will advise anyone who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Pedro, via email at (pedroloanss@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind-hearted lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that I am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me, but I feel I should share this with you all.

    EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts until I finally met Mr, Pedro He was able to give me a loan of Euro 450,000.00. He also helped some other colleagues of mine. I am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and I told myself that any lender that rescues my family from our poor situation, I will tell the name to the whole wide world, and I am so happy to say that my family is back for good because I was in need a loan to start my life all over as I am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until I meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Pedro, he was the Saviour GOD sent to rescue my family and at first I thought it was not going to be possible until I received my loan, I invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline, and I will advise anyone who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Pedro, via email at (pedroloanss@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind-hearted lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that I am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me, but I feel I should share this with you all.

    ReplyDelete